What's new

My trip to the SD Zoo

Ub3rdoRK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
407
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So i got to use my dads D700 with a 70-200 VRII lens....and these were a few of my results :-). I wish i got his [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]TC-20E III with it, but he didnt get it from adorama in time :-\...

4397821614_799128c05e_b.jpg


4397053185_14f4dd84e5_b.jpg


4397819026_01a25f5baa_b.jpg


4397819666_82fca5cc17_b.jpg


4397054583_a26a2d8582_b.jpg


4397820552_c4f26e1029_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
images arn't showing for me :(
I use a 1.4TC on a 70-200mm and results are very good - the 1.7 you have listed is also a very good option from what I hear and in zoos more than you need for a lot of the time. A2*TC (from what I've seen) appears to work a little better on a nikon setup than a canon (I think the nikon is all newer releases?) but its still noticabaly softer. Still good fun though
 
yeah every time i bring up that new TC-20EIII everyone says that...but this is the new version designed especially for the new 70-200 vr II model

images will get fixed :-\
 
well ill have to figure out how else to host this...stupid mobile me
 
there we go. flickr saved the day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom