My turn for the slaughter... CC

I saw the first three, much better than I expected! I figured we were in for some crappy fire truck at night pics

I saw the first three, much better than I expected! I figured we were in for some crappy fire truck at night pics

Thank you! I'm sticking with my handle since I've been using it on many different forums over the past 12 years. You have no idea how happy I am that someone here doesn't think my pics are "crappy!"

---Chris

I like this one: Engine Lights | Flickr - Photo Sharing! -- Only critique is I can see you in the reflection. A different angle would help a lot. Or if you're clever with photshop, you could try that :)

By "different angle" do you mean just shoot from a little higher / lower? I'm still a newb with PS, but are you thinking to use the content aware tool to remove the bit of reflection in the air cleaner?

---Chris

I like this one: Engine Lights | Flickr - Photo Sharing! -- Only critique is I can see you in the reflection. A different angle would help a lot. Or if you're clever with photshop, you could try that :)

By "different angle" do you mean just shoot from a little higher / lower? I'm still a newb with PS, but are you thinking to use the content aware tool to remove the bit of reflection in the air cleaner?---Chris

By angle I mean if you step a little more to the right, or a lot to the left.

I have no idea about fixing it in photoshop other than I know you can. I actually use GIMP, but I'm not at the level of cloning objects out of photos yet. As always, though, it's best to get it as close to perfect in camera as possible (and not rely on PP software).

Is everyone able to see the photos in the original post now? They show up for me on my computer but not on my iPhone.

---Chris

Is everyone able to see the photos in the original post now? They show up for me on my computer but not on my iPhone.

---Chris

I sent you a PM with explicit instructions on posting the pics. Did you get it?

Yes I did. I did exactly as you wrote and updated the original posting. Are they still not showing up for anyone but me?

---Chris

Yes I did. I did exactly as you wrote and updated the original posting. Are they still not showing up for anyone but me?

---Chris

I see them along with some extra

I see them now. Good job.

So my one quip is I think the little girl photo would have been Better in portrait instead of landscape. How come you gave it such a tilt? I tilted my head to look lol.

I really like the rest especially #2.

RebeccaAPhotography said:
So my one quip is I think the little girl photo would have been Better in portrait instead of landscape. How come you gave it such a tilt? I tilted my head to look lol.

I really like the rest especially #2.

I shot it in landscape out of ignorance, I guess. I've only been serious about photography for about 3 months, so I still struggle with composition; it just never looks right to me so I was experimenting. The angle is so large because our tree is kind of small and I was trying to use it as a backdrop. Thinking about it now, a portrait orientation probably would have fixed both of those concerns since it is technically a PORTRAIT! Lol

Thank you for your CC

---Chris

Most reactions

New Topics

Back