My very first newborn photos. What I learned and what I need to learn!

Could be. I was using Elinchrome lights, and natural lights. I might be picking up cast, but I'm not seeing it. I do acknowledge that I have some differnt skin tones. Ugg. What to do?

Thanks AG. That's an important question to ask. Could you tell me which photos are off? I just recallibrated and they all look golden to me.

No I am not. This monitor is very accurate with color. It's my work computer, and was brand new when I got here. I check my photos on this computer b/c I edit on a laptop at home.

Ok, no offense, but I have to ask how often you have calibrated in the last however long? I need to know because I need to know if my weekly calibration is off.

I saw your last engagement shoot and the white balance was all kinds of off on my monitor. I just need to know.

The ones with the pink blankets under her are the ones that look purple, and the one with the animal print & big red bow is a little red.

I uploaded a SOOC file. Feel free to work on it if you want to.

I'm on a calibrated monitor too and I don't see what AG is mentioning. I do know your known for your superprocessed work Cindy and the majority of them are your usual but there are two that look like a doll. Could be the combination of processing and position of her but I had to mention it lol. I'll let you know the numbers I mean.

8 & 9 seem very doll like and I do see a bit of reflection on the pink blanket/checker background on her legs but minimal. Anyways they are still lovely images and I am sure the parents will love them.

Thank you very much Dee! I was starting to get confused there because I'm a big calibration freak! Yes, let me know the numbers. I don't want to make them crazy!

Also thanks for the kind words about the wedding stuff.

Many Many Many Hugs!

send it.. ill be home in 2 hours :D.

It's been sent. Go for it. :) It's right here on this thread. Anyone can take a whack at it.

por_candace_00700.jpg

The reason I asked if you were on a laptop is because you can't really calibrate a laptop correctly. I have to calibrate weekly to make sure all my prints turn out ok.
I'm not doubting you are seeing the images in a certain way. And if you looked at a calibrated monitor you might see them just the same. That's why I asked.

Well the laptop I was on, was calibrated just a week ago. :sillysmi: And now I'm on my desktop, which is also calibrated, and I still see it. Like I said... they're your images, you can do with them what you will... I just noticed the purplish cast to some of the skin as well. I really do think it's just light bouncing back from the blanket though... you can see it on the leg in #6.

how many MB? still not here.

that will work.. i thought you wanted to send me raw.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back