my website

maverickphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres my website, Let me know what you think. These were all taken with my Nikon coolpic. Since i dont have a nice DSLR yet. I was just out messing aroud with the cameras settings. I did get the time and date off my settings. Didnt know it was on till after we got home. http://maverickphoto.smugmug.com/

Jason

Jason,
It looks like you did pretty well with the composition of your pictures. I can see when you get your DSLR you will be showing a lot of great shots. I see you went to the Heron Wetlands with your family approximately 10am on 8/3/04 as well as the July 4th fireworks show at 10:20pm.
The thumbnails don't show the dates but the full size pictures do show it. All in all, the captures are nice and I can imagine your anxiousness (?) to build your portfolio. Keep up the good work, you can only improve. :)

Thanks for the kind words. Yep I didnt know that the time and date was set. My wife made the very same comment. It's off now. :) Hopfully i'll be getting my DSLR in the next couple weeks. I've also been reading a book called "Understanding Exposure". It's been a great book.

jason

I've also been reading a book called "Understanding Exposure". It's been a great book.

Yeah that book's been getting some rave reviews around these parts, gonna have to get me a copy.

Some lovely shots in your gallery, I particularly like the fire work shots. I'll lokk forward to seeing what you can do with an DSLR.

thanx for posting the site, its good so good Im doing one now lol, was going into another one, well its started but to expensive compared to this one

Most reactions

Back