6) Just Before

2911084474_c301b645e0_o.jpg

7) The Kiss

2910238335_a10698303b_o.jpg

8) Father Daughter Dance

2910238125_858899951a_o.jpg

9) Newlyweds

2911084690_9207a4ba11_o.jpg

That's only 9 out of 886! C&C on any or all is greatly appreciated. Keep in mind that this was my first wedding, and I was only given a few days notice to prepare. Long story short, I did the best I could!

Thanks!

i think they are all great!! color would have been nice in a few but overall they are great!

a father daughter dance in front of a house?? ahaha

Yeah, it was fairly non-traditional in a way. The ceremony was on my mom's front porch. :p Thanks for the comments though. I do indeed have a lot of shots in color. It was almost just chance that I picked mostly grayscale/sepia shots for this post.

Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... I wish you would have done more with her tattoo(s)... there was a real chance for some juxtaposition there.

Thanks for the comments, all. Chris, what do you mean exactly? I've got quite a few shots related to her tattoo. Maybe one will be close to what you are looking for.

^^^ oh, I was just assuming that since you didn't post one that you didn't have any. Dumb of me, I suppose. :)

Haha nope, got plenty. I took a total of 886 shots.

Nice set, maybe consider making the vignette a bit more subtle in a few of them and crop an inch off the top of number 6 and I'm not too sure I like the angle on no. 9. You've got some good B+W conversions there, the couple are going to treasure #1 and #7, nicely done.

Overuse of the vignette tool, a touch too much contrast and shadows are overwhelming, even on the bright day shots.

1st one I had to look hard for a few seconds... I thought you had the orientation wrong... lol.

They are certainly nice, but have lots of room for improvement. Ease up on the distracting post processing, leave more clarity to show the moment better. Weddings are about showing off the bride and groom, not your photoshop talents. ;)

Haha yeah, but the bride is my sister, and to her, the more B&W and vignette, the better. This approach definitely isn't for everyone, but my sister will flip over them. :p

Awsome looking pictures. I actually don't mind the excessive vignetting and if the bride likes it thats all that matter. I have also noticed though that women tend to like the vignetting look in their wedding photos.lol... Good poses and great captures though..

all around great pictures!

#6 could do without the fan and some of the clutter on the right

personally on #8, i would have liked to see her eyes looking toward her father

really good shots though!

OH THOSE WERE MY SHOES FOR MY WEDDING AS WELL! haha...i called them my bling bling shoe...haha...

I think you did a great job! I have to say number 9 is my favorite, only cause I remember that moment walking with my husband hand in hand after being married...

:)

Most reactions

Back