What's new

My wife 3 days past our due date.

JAC526

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
237
Location
Cincinnati OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3%2520Days%2520Past.jpg


I tried to take Schwetty's advice and put her in shadow. The only time we could do the shoot was in the middle of the day and the light was less than ideal.

Thanks for looking,

Joe
 
I looks a bit underexposed. Did you try any OCF?

Your wife looks BEAUTIFUL. Good luck on your new baby girl!
 
Thanks Rosy.

I don't have OCF unfortunately. And I was trying to not overexpose the sky but ended up cropping out the sky anyway.

I shot in RAW so I can always go back in and try to up the exposure a bit.
 
i liked the second image, far better ; and she is very very pretty :D
 
And just one more for good measure:

Heart%2520in%2520your%2520hands.jpg



Thanks again for looking.
 
i liked the second image, far better ; and she is very very pretty :D

Thanks man. I think the first has potential but I think my edit is not doing it justice. Going to have to try again.
 
She looks amazing! You can't even tell she's full term already! Is this her first child? I went 2 weeks past my due date with my first before the doctors induced me!
 
Here's one more:

3%2520days%2520past%25202.jpg
I think this one looks great! And off photo topic....I was a week and day past my due date. I recommend Castor oil, my water broke naturally 4 hrs after drinking it! Good luck!
 
She looks amazing! You can't even tell she's full term already! Is this her first child? I went 2 weeks past my due date with my first before the doctors induced me!

Yeah its our first. We are being induced on Saturday if the baby doesn't come today.
 
Here's one more:

3%2520days%2520past%25202.jpg
I think this one looks great! And off photo topic....I was a week and day past my due date. I recommend Castor oil, my water broke naturally 4 hrs after drinking it! Good luck!

Going to have to give the castor oil a try. She's willing to try anything at this point. Hahaha
 
Here's a couple more from our shoot:

One more of the wife:

One%2520more.jpg



And for your viewing pleasure one with my ugly mug in it:

My%2520mug.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom