IMG_9391.jpg

IMG_9401.jpg

IMG_9433.jpg

IMG_9493.jpg

IMG_9500.jpg

IMG_9518.jpg

IMG_9519.jpg

IMG_9686.jpg

Very nice set. You have a beautiful wife! #'s 8-10 stand out the most, although she looks a little sad in #9.

I also like your watermark.

On another note, is there some sort of law that I don't know about that requires all wives and girlfriends of TPF members to be smoking hot? Maybe this bodes well for me in the future if I decide to make the plunge again...:sigh:

Really great pics. I agree with the hot wives comment. I'm not complaining though. In shot #3 I don't know if I would have had her holding her purse/hand bag though. Anyone else see it different?

Great work.

Who took the shots with you (or both of you) in them? Were they timer shots?

Really great pics. I agree with the hot wives comment. I'm not complaining though. In shot #3 I don't know if I would have had her holding her purse/hand bag though. Anyone else see it different?

Great work.

i agree.

very nice set none the less

On another note, is there some sort of law that I don't know about that requires all wives and girlfriends of TPF members to be smoking hot? Maybe this bodes well for me in the future if I decide to make the plunge again...:sigh:
Maybe more opposite law from the wives and girlfriends of those not posted. My wife would kill me if I posted a photo of her online. You may have photographer's rights under government law, but the internal laws of marriage aren't always the same.

Nice photos. You guys look to be quite alone. Was someone else shooting the photos of the two of you or are you that good to get posed perfectly before the timer counts down? I always get a shot of me running back to the spot when I try it.

Only the hot girls will ever model for us guys...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back