What's new

My Willing Model....

PhotoWrangler

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
1,702
Reaction score
366
Location
Houston MetroMess, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Poor guy. Always gets stuck modeling in the back yard when I get new equipment. YAYYYY for new Pocket Wizards. Had to try them out. 5 minute shoot, 2 minute edit, and yes the clouds/sky are real.


Wrangler by TheModernMutt, on Flickr
 
No photo, Chris! I was excited to see it. Post it! Post it!
 
Awww, I love it! What a cutie he is. I love the angle.
 
Beautiful dog...

A tighter crop (perhaps in landscape orientation) might look better. And I would lose the vignette.
 
Last edited:
I wish I could get my dog to stay in one place long enough, I have to sneak attact when they're sleeping....lol. Nice pic though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom