Oh the characters I come across.

H4vhf7m-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

j9bWgLv-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

Cr2rHgx-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

2Vc63HN-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

7Pqzwpc-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

pv4Lx6B-0%21sizeoriginal.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Great poses and expressions! I think you should put some more effort into your lighting. The current scheme works, but... it's 'safe', It doesn't really feel to me like it fits the characters in a lot of cases. #5 for example, how about a black background with a snooted light to produce a bright circle behind his head, key light from below ("horror lighting") and a BIG (like 72") fill, with just enough output to lift the shadows? In #4, you're losing his short in the background. A couple of cuts of red gel on that, and you'd have a whole different look...

Great poses and expressions! I think you should put some more effort into your lighting. The current scheme works, but... it's 'safe', It doesn't really feel to me like it fits the characters in a lot of cases. #5 for example, how about a black background with a snooted light to produce a bright circle behind his head, key light from below ("horror lighting") and a BIG (like 72") fill, with just enough output to lift the shadows? In #4, you're losing his short in the background. A couple of cuts of red gel on that, and you'd have a whole different look...

You’re 100% right on all of it. Sadly, these are done in 15 minute sets. One of my goals for this year is to be able to spend more time with these guys

Lighting aside (understandable in the circumstances as described) I'd say these are some of the best I've seen from you. :)

Great shots!!! Nothing like a fun set of pics. I rarely look at things like NSFW because it’s usually the same cutesy shot over and over.
I like the freshness of these.
My fav is #6. What I like about it is how you’re sticking your tongue out!!!
SS

Your lighting and post processing have improved a lot! Specifically I think the lighting is great.

Some feedback though: sweep the backdrop before you shoot, or roll out some new seamless. Otherwise, you should be cleaning up the trash and the marks on the part of the backdrop that they're standing on in post.

Your lighting and post processing have improved a lot! Specifically I think the lighting is great.

Some feedback though: sweep the backdrop before you shoot, or roll out some new seamless. Otherwise, you should be cleaning up the trash and the marks on the part of the backdrop that they're standing on in post.

Thank you Dan.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back