My X-T3 has landed!

I would consider the silver myself since it's very sharp looking. Destin's comments in another thread indicated that the silver tends to look worn on the edges. Something to keep an eye on.

I would consider the silver myself since it's very sharp looking. Destin's comments in another thread indicated that the silver tends to look worn on the edges. Something to keep an eye on.

I think that might be if using a tripod, I don`t use them even though I have 5 and a monopod.

@Destin here is the link I told you about on Fuji X site, you do need to do it as have seen some horror stories.

PS: Hope staff don`t mind as trying to help Destin out.

Fitting Peak Design Straps on a Fuji Body

Interesting. I just used the triangles and added my anchors to that.

Interesting. I just used the triangles and added my anchors to that.

Same for me too, even though I use the strap that comes with the camera, I still hold it in my right hand.

I use an OP/TECH strap that is padded neoprene and very comfortable. I have the strap threaded through both anchors and both are attached to the same triangle on the right side of the camera so that I can wear the strap cross body and it hangs on my right hip. I can slide it up and down the strap like a black rapid. It's a bit strange looking but it works for me. I tried the black rapid but it was not comfortable.

I use an OP/TECH strap that is padded neoprene and very comfortable. I have the strap threaded through both anchors and both are attached to the same triangle on the right side of the camera so that I can wear the strap cross body and it hangs on my right hip. I can slide it up and down the strap like a black rapid. It's a bit strange looking but it works for me. I tried the black rapid but it was not comfortable.

I use to use the OP/TECH when carrying my old 70D and Sigma 150-600mm, so comfortable to wear.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back