Myanmar Landscape

thiha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi guys,
here my landscape photos. comments are warmly welcome.These photos are untouch.

$IMG_8193.jpg

$IMG_6828.JPG

$IMG_7796.jpg

$IMG_0154.JPG

$IMG_9212.jpg

To get better, more complete comments, post just one or two pictures and say why you like them.

These pictures all seem to suffer from the same thing.
There are people in them but there is no eye contact not even can we see the faces well.
The conversions are not well done, much too dull and dark.

You live in one of the best places in the world for color photography.

Learn the time, place and techniques to capture those colors.

All of them except the first one are underexposed. None of them have a strong story to tell. There is no excitement that I can find about these. You clipped the bottom portion of the cart, and I think the composition of #1 would have turned out much better if you had the entire cart in the photograph.

I agree with the color photo comment. Post up some colors!!!

Picture 1 seems like it's exposed correctly, but it's poorly composed. You clipped both cart wheels, the cart is basically in the center of the picture, and the background is basically in focus. More of what we would term a snap shot.

Picture 2 is also poorly composed as you clipped off the photographers and the young man's feet. It's also way under exposed, and not very well composed.

Picture 3 is under exposed, and you have the canoes all centered.

Picture 4 is under exposed, but is the best composition of your set

Picture 5 is once again under exposed and poorly composed. It would have made much more sense to that the boy walking into the picture then out of it.

Way too many pictures to expect a decent CC for each one.

Why did you choose B&W for so many of your pictures?

Picture 1 seems like it's exposed correctly, but it's poorly composed. You clipped both cart wheels, the cart is basically in the center of the picture, and the background is basically in focus. More of what we would term a snap shot.

Picture 2 is also poorly composed as you clipped off the photographers and the young man's feet. It's also way under exposed, and not very well composed.

Picture 3 is under exposed, and you have the canoes all centered.

Picture 4 is under exposed, but is the best composition of your set

Picture 5 is once again under exposed and poorly composed. It would have made much more sense to that the boy walking into the picture then out of it.

Way too many pictures to expect a decent CC for each one.

Why did you choose B&W for so many of your pictures?

thanks for all comments.
they are really helpful. thanks.

Most reactions

Back