What's new

Myself as an alien

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
OK folks, I am going to try something very different here tonight. As you can see, I had some time alone with Photoshop CS2 tonight.

That's the real me to the left..

Scott_Alien.jpg
 
And it looks like it was taken from inside your 1932, backyard built spaceship :mrgreen:
 
MyCameraEye said:
Glad you like it Jon. Extensive user of the extract, liquify, clone tools and filters.

lol... liquify is awsome for distortions, i'v used it for a few ghostly images. Good job here, you look nasty! :thumbup:
 
Archangel said:
lol... liquify is awsome for distortions, i'v used it for a few ghostly images. Good job here, you look nasty! :thumbup:

Sweet. Thanks for the compliment. I never thought I'd thank someone for calling me "nasty looking" ever but in this case, I wanted this grudge, dirty, alien looking image.

Wait till you see my next augmentation facial transformation I'm working on.
 
theres gotta be some kind of warning system developed for when your about to see something like that...........

lol just messin. Very cool I like it......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom