What's new

Myself playing with...myself...

David A

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
472
Reaction score
8
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to try something new...here's the result...

Let me know what you guys think!!! :D

 
Verbal said:
Great picture, and I like your living room! But dangit man, it needs more art!

Haha...thanks...I don't do the decorating, though.
 
FlightShadow said:
The title of this thread really made me think...lol:lmao::mrgreen:

It is a great pic!:D:D

Me to. I thought this should have a Not Work Safe warning :biglaugh: Great idea and well executed.

Eric
 
Lol nice house, how come everyone is wearing the same shirt??:er: Everyone kind of looks the same too :blushing: Nice shot!
 
Cool. I like it. The title had me for a second...I opened it really slow:lmao: :lmao:
 
Ramiro Orensanz said:
this one is awesome too!! i just the same efect on an image of darin3200..... and the title had me for a moment too, lol.....

Haha, yeah...Ben (uberben) did one too...check his out. :thumbup:
 
JonMikal said:
nice PS'ing. ya done good.

This sounds almost as dirty as his title :wink:

Great shot though...I really gots to get on my idea and do another one of these.
 
Cool photo, well executed.

You could have told us which one you were though. :meh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom