Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BATMAN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to post your objective opinions and thoughts on the OP's image
Opinions, by their very nature, are subjective, not objective.

For your convenience...

Opinion: noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
Subjective:
adjective - based on your own feelings and ideas and not on facts
Objective:
adjective - based only on facts and not influenced by personal feelings or beliefs

Just sayin'...
:)

Buckster, I have you removed from the ignore list. I also read your post in the other section. Good information. I thought that all of those types of distortion were caused by the barrel of the lens. Hence the term "barrel distortion." Good read.

Not sure if its irony or karma but I can surely remember the OP bashing on a 16 year old girl just the other day, and now your defending yourself over "distortion" didn't get to read the 1st thread but this is just IMO

Not sure if its irony or karma but I can surely remember the OP bashing on a 16 year old girl just the other day.... IMO

1. If you are referring to the "duckface" picture in the avatar of another member, you might want to go back and re-read that thread. I never bashed her. I explained to her what another member was saying when THEY bashed her.

2. What does this have to do with this thread? Once again, if you can't keep on topic, GTFO, that is all.

so you hijacking that poor girls thread over a "duck face" was ok but me calling you out on your isn't??? Ok i got it now. I see the kind of person you are. GTFO???? lol Cant take it than dont dish it out. By the way was the distorted pic takien with your "GRIPPED" D7000 or GRIPPED D5000"

1. If you are referring to the "duckface" picture in the avatar of another member, you might want to go back and re-read that thread. I never bashed her. I explained to her what another member was saying when THEY bashed her.

576545_589298339957_1822093828_n.jpg

Why can't you dumb****s be grownups?

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you ****ing people here?

so you hijacking that poor girls thread over a "duck face" was ok but me calling you out on your isn't??? Ok i got it now. I see the kind of person you are. GTFO???? lol Cant take it than dont dish it out. By the way was the distorted pic takien with your "GRIPPED" D7000 or GRIPPED D5000"

I didn't hijack her thread, they did, and then her reply was "Im not orange any lips aren't that big."

I then replied "it wasn't about that, it was more about that the "duckface" makes you look absolutely ridiculous."

Therefore, once again, I didn't do anything but explain to her what the OTHER person was saying.

The picture was taken on my "gripped" D5000 (see, gripped is what we call a camera when it is equipped with a grip. Amazing how that works, isn't it?). Lastly, your last irrelevant comment has been flagged for removal. I suggest you get with the ballgame.

I know what a grip is, lol. I was pointing it out that the need to tell the world you have a grip on your camera is like saying "look at me I'm cool" unless of course that grip is giving you better ISO performance.

I know what a grip is, lol. I was pointing it out that the need to tell the world you have a grip on your camera is like saying "look at me I'm cool" unless of course that grip is giving you better ISO performance.

Because one of them I spent about $300.00 on, so I'm pretty proud I have it. Some people put a $50.00 filter in their camera specs, and you're telling me I can't put a $300.00 grip in mine?

Once again, this is getting on topic. If you don't have anything to say about the photograph, move along.

as long as you are replying back to me than im on topic. we are having a discussion. until you go tell mom and dad on me, for what idk... lol

I want a link to this duckface thread.

I feel we are kindred spirits.

here is one, there is another one about duck faces too.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photography-beginners-forum/322147-high-key.html

LMAO!!!!! I went about using the wrong words in that thread. I wasn't intending to degrade her... and I even think we got to that later in the thread. I was just trying to get her to realize there is no such thing as a "Natural" light photographer. If there was, the photographer would only shoot in the sunlight, which is almost impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back