Namoi River day trip (Big dial up warning!)

essjayyell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Namoi_004_S.jpg

Namoi_014_S.jpg

Namoi_016_S.jpg

Namoi_022_S.jpg

Namoi_023_S.jpg

Namoi_030_S.jpg

Namoi_031_S.jpg

Namoi_037_S.jpg

Namoi_042_S.jpg

Namoi_044_S.jpg

Namoi_028_S.jpg

Namoi_009_S.jpg

Namoi_Panorama.jpg

Hmm.. I just can't point out one I love more than the others, I find them all incredible.. Almost.. Perfect.. So neat colors, nature, lightning, crisp.. ya.. excellent.

Thanks so much Foffen!

I just uploaded these two. They are a little blurry because I was keeping my distance and had to zoom in quite a bit. Having 12x optical zoom is handy!

Namoi_065_S.jpg

Namoi_070_S.jpg

Love the series, I can not pick a favorite.. Great colors, I just want to visit..

Steve :thumbup:

Have I ever been here to actually SAY how much I am enjoying to look at these photos here? No? Ooops.

Well, it may be so because so far I have never had the pleasure of getting to see ALL of your photos. Some only load by half, others not at all, but that is not your fault or anyone's fault actually, so let me tell you now that I enjoy them very much, and photos like these always make me want to travel to Australia once again - it's now 9 years since I've been first/last/ever, and for a fortnight only, which is too short! - but it is not very likely I'll be getting back there any time soon or later. :cry:

By the way: is that you in Photo 10?

Endearing photos of the kangaroos (really? or wallabies? Would not know the difference, other than that the latter are smaller, but then Kangaroo Island kangaroos are a small variety, too).

Most reactions

Back