What's new

Nancy *NSFW*

lots of lookies no sayees.
 
I think that pose would work better for me if she was actually in the waterfall. But its still a nice shot. Light looks perfect. She is hot. Well done.
 
Oh, yes!
 
I wish I could write more but my jaw is still open drooling and drooling and drooling!!! :er:
 
Some guys have all the luck. I am going to have to start having a bib or something before opening you threads from ow on Trevor. I need something to catch the drool.
 
I think I nailed the first one as best I can. This second one not as well. I had glare all over the house and my eyes are having trouble focusing. Who says growing old is fun?


_POR3348-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr
 
HEY NOW.

Very nice.

I'd like to see more...

...oh, and less.

:lol:
 
I started a new job driving concrete mixers 2 months ago. Today was the first weekday off. Not sure when I'll have the time to edit another, probably Sat. We have studio shots in blue, and another look or 2 at the falls. I'm taking this girl to the beach as soon as I can. Funny, my inbox on FB is blowing up?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom