What's new

Nancy *NSFW*

I'm not at all qualified to judge your photos. I just wanted to comment on her eyes. They are stunning! For me it's like her eyes reached into my soul.... STUNNING!
 
her bra looks a bit large on her. had you been a professional, you would have asked her to remove it
 
I started a new job driving concrete mixers 2 months ago. Today was the first weekday off. Not sure when I'll have the time to edit another, probably Sat. We have studio shots in blue, and another look or 2 at the falls. I'm taking this girl to the beach as soon as I can. Funny, my inbox on FB is blowing up?


Did you hear about the accident with a bus transporting inmates and a cement truck? Turns out they were all hardened criminals.
 
lots of lookies no sayees.

Trever all your shots are great. Do you have a typical outdoor lighting set up?

Yes, it's called the sun, some shadow, spot meter, A priority, a little +E bias, a good lens and some luck. Typically I don't bring any gear with me. I bring a camera + lens, a battery a CF card and a model. I have used lights outside with some success but honestly I'm better at the natural thang. I just seem to understand it better. Go figure?

her bra looks a bit large on her. had you been a professional, you would have asked her to remove it
You honestly don't know me well enough. I'm a pro man ;)


I started a new job driving concrete mixers 2 months ago. Today was the first weekday off. Not sure when I'll have the time to edit another, probably Sat. We have studio shots in blue, and another look or 2 at the falls. I'm taking this girl to the beach as soon as I can. Funny, my inbox on FB is blowing up?


Did you hear about the accident with a bus transporting inmates and a cement truck? Turns out they were all hardened criminals.

Booooo! :D
 
lots of lookies no sayees.

I feel her eyes are her asset. I'll personally focus more on that ... aside from her ahem slightly oversized bra :-P I'll also try head & shoulder 135mm, head to waist 85 or 105mm and some 50mm shots. Would be nice to capture some backlighting on the hair but then you'll need some reflectors (preferred) or some fill lights (which I'll rather not on the fill lights). Her facial features are nice and I'll try some really nice close up facial shots.

Tbh I can't fault the photos and it's actually well done. Only the posing of the model can be improved to bring out the best in her. :-)

I'll move the model into the position I want even if I have to physically move her. However I'll inform her exactly what I'll do beforehand to see if there are signs of rejection or uncomfortableness. (Ethics & Standards in managing models)
 
I think we need a special gallery for those NSFW. I think woman can inspire a man. :D
 
I get drawn to the eyes. Expressive, deep, open. While we may be "distracted" by a nice body, the eyes catch my attention and my imagination. You've managed to get the eyes right, both in terms of sharpness and in the way you've got the highlights that make them sparkle.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom