What's new

Nancy *NSFW*

Not my type pf gal, too classy.
 
Trever1T, I told you NOT to publish our shoot! Jeez, some guys just don't listen. :)

The mother in me says, I hope she has an inner beauty too.
Wonderful job, she should be happy.
Nancy...the other Nancy
 
lots of lookies no sayees.

Oh btw was she wearing high heels on the first photo?
I think so!

Not my type pf gal, too classy.
You know, I really understand that. She's not as seductive as some of my other models but very much a beauty.

Not that she isn't seductive, just not my type. Maybe if she bleached here hair, smeared her make up and stayed up for 48 hours.
 
jebus Trevor...
how do you find these women?!?
and how do you lure them back to your place to get mostly naked and let you photograph them while thinking you are doing THEM a service?!?
i mean...i have access to some serious DRUGS and i cant get that to happen!
 
jebus Trevor...
how do you find these women?!?
and how do you lure them back to your place to get mostly naked and let you photograph them while thinking you are doing THEM a service?!?
i mean...i have access to some serious DRUGS and i cant get that to happen!

He is a great photographer of beautiful women. No secret.
 
You know it's funny. My associates and I chuckle about it. If I was only younger and looking like a GQ cover...oh well. This young lady actually found me on IG and requested a shoot. I couldn't deny her now could I?
 
You know it's funny. My associates and I chuckle about it. If I was only younger and looking like a GQ cover...oh well. This young lady actually found me on IG and requested a shoot. I couldn't deny her now could I?

no. no you could not.
 
You know it's funny. My associates and I chuckle about it. If I was only younger and looking like a GQ cover...oh well. This young lady actually found me on IG and requested a shoot. I couldn't deny her now could I?


Now you have to either go for the "guy with lots of money looking for arm candy" or "only go after women with daddy issues". Neither is very dignified, but any port in a storm!


Wait, You have a super hot wife if I remember correctly.
 
I'm not so classy ... that could work :D

Yes, thanks, she puts up with me, no way I'm trading in.
 
Actually, Bill, you've got a good thing going. You have a gorgeous and sharp wife who supports you in your activities, you have enough skill and obviously personal charm to get beautiful women to want you to see them (mostly) naked, and you have the tools to make your critics disappear (a nod to the Jimmy Hoffa technique). Just stay healthy, and enjoy the ride. And post - we like the roads you're travelling.
 
Please do not take this negatively at all....it's more curiosity than anything! But I can't get beyond the fact that she's standing in front of a waterfall in lingerie versus a bathing suit! It's the first thing I thought of and then only thing I can actually concentrate on! The photos are GORGEOUS of course! And maybe it's my lack of portrait/people knowledge that makes me concentrate on this aspect. Was this done on purpose? Did you choose the waterfall as a background for a specific reason? Is this a common photography thing? Like I said, purely a curiosity post....the woman and pictures are amazing!
 
Please do not take this negatively at all....it's more curiosity than anything! But I can't get beyond the fact that she's standing in front of a waterfall in lingerie versus a bathing suit! It's the first thing I thought of and then only thing I can actually concentrate on! The photos are GORGEOUS of course! And maybe it's my lack of portrait/people knowledge that makes me concentrate on this aspect. Was this done on purpose? Did you choose the waterfall as a background for a specific reason? Is this a common photography thing? Like I said, purely a curiosity post....the woman and pictures are amazing!

Lingerie is good almost anywhere. I call it boudoir au natural
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom