d_the_sandman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2005 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Location Austin, TX Jan 5, 2006 #1 It's been a while since I posted here, I know. I'll have a lot more up real soon. Just to start it off..........
It's been a while since I posted here, I know. I'll have a lot more up real soon. Just to start it off..........
Luciano TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2004 Messages 111 Reaction score 5 Location Chelmsford, UK Jan 5, 2006 #2 i like it .. its cold .. like if the face was erased and now that person in damn to walk around the world between the dead and alives
i like it .. its cold .. like if the face was erased and now that person in damn to walk around the world between the dead and alives
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Jan 5, 2006 #3 I like this as well. The harsh light and the grain works well here. is this film?
d_the_sandman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2005 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Location Austin, TX Jan 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the feedback NMLeakway said: is this film? Click to expand... Yep.