What's new

Natural Beauty

Ruining

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
MAN! I can never figure out where to post a new thread. Anyway. I went out in my car one day and came across some trucks that had been set to fire and shot up. Good times, I'm sure. So here is kind of what it looked like.

Not sure if progress is being made, but I guess every little bit helps.

Anyway. Let me know what you think! Thanks for looking!:mrgreen:

Burned.jpg





roof.jpg






Natural-Beauty.jpg
 
Thanks! I was wondering what kind of response these would get, (especially the second one).

I had the second one in photoshop and I was going to get rid of a little of the grain and I thought, wait... it's perfect.

Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom