Nature Shots, C+C welcome!!!

Tuner571

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I just started learning photography about 3 mouths ago. The camera I use is a Fuji Finepix S7000 with just a adapter tube and UV fiter. So if anyone can give me some feedback it will be much appreciated.

Thanks and enjoy!

1622976487_759ed1984b.jpg

1622769012_c594cee9aa.jpg

1660489994_46acfbc87c.jpg

1680863873_89ca11c889.jpg

1765557098_e6bc004e64.jpg

1818898209_de062ea8ec.jpg

Really nice lighting, like first and second one best.

So you started learning about photography 3 months ago but you've been taking pictures for much longer right ? :lol:
You've got a very nice series here. The colors and compositions are great. Number two is my favorite. Great job!

i like 1,2, &3 the best, very good series! colours are awesome

Dynamic said:
So you started learning about photography 3 months ago but you've been taking pictures for much longer right ?
LOL! That was my impression too!

I love all of them but second and the last one the best. I can see so much texture in those two. Fantastic colors!:thumbup:

MY favorite was the last! They all look pretty good.

So you started learning about photography 3 months ago but you've been taking pictures for much longer right ? :lol:
You've got a very nice series here. The colors and compositions are great. Number two is my favorite. Great job!

Haha, well here is how it all happened. It really started about 5 mouths ago when I went with my friend to a car show and I started snapping a few pics there. When I noticed how much of a challenge it was to get good pictures I just couldn't give it up. Of course, it does help to have a friend with her own photography business. She has been a major help in my photography and I hope to get a very nice digital SLR by the beginning of next year.

And thanks everyone for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back