NCAA Bowl game - Penn State v. Houston

theduke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was lucky enough to cover the Penn State vs Houston Bowl game this year in Dallas. Here are a few of my better shots.

Yes, I am a Penn Stater and I am incredibly embarrassed by my University right now. I would appreciate any comments on the photos. Thanks... $untitled-1564.jpg$Helmet.jpg$untitled-364.jpg$untitled-519.jpg$untitled-729.jpg$untitled-829.jpg$untitled-893.jpg$untitled-1384.jpg$untitled-929.jpg$untitled-1954.jpg

I have to say I really only like a couple of these shots. Number 6 and 8 are the two best, although number 8 looks a little flat, maybe a little more contrast would help. The first one is out of focus, second one is a generic helmet shot, a ground level angle would give it a stronger look. 3 and 4 are both soft. 5, the back of the qb, just doesn't really work. 7 is late on the peak action, although in all fairness it's tough to say if their was a picture at that point. 9 is a dropped ball with no face, you could still get something out of it, if you crop all the empty space off the top half of the frame. The last one is also soft, I like this angle for football but you missed the focus on the centre.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back