What's new

Neat Picture - lousy PP ... wanna try??

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought it was a good picture until I started messing around with it.. comments and fixes welcome..

3810851581_fa5c0e59a6_b.jpg
 
This would have been one of the many I deleted when I got home and realized it was fuzzy. Post your exif info
 
Is that the original shot, or a processed shot? If it's the original, it's too blurry to save, I think. If the blurriness was caused by processing, (over-sharpening, or whatever) then it might help to post the original.

To me, it looks OOF, over-sharpened, and over-saturated. It's a neat rock formation, however, and if it weren't for the above mentioned problems, it'd probably be a pretty cool shot.
 
Thought it was a good picture until I started messing around with it.. comments and fixes welcome..

It WOULD have been a good shot, but alas, it didn't turn out for you. I don't think there is really going to be much you can do on this one. Any sharpening you try and do will make it worse. It looks like this was taken way underexposed and the exposure was brought way up PP. This isn't the original is it?

Matt
 
DRAT, he says.. .... . in my haste this morning, I uploaded the wrong pic ... When I get home tonight, I'll post the original with the EXIF info.. This one has an 'orton' effect thats blurred the image beyond repair... I think someone can do something with the original ... I just fooled around with this one too much and now I dont' like anything I do to it..

That's what happens when you have 5 minutes to leave and can't find your glasses, then can't find your keys, then ... .. never mind.. :x

Hold on.... I'll be back later today..

tks,

r
 
Well... I gave it a shot.

This is the best I could come up with.

I think it's an improvement.

-Pete












3810851581_fa5c0e59a6_b.jpg
 
haha .. Pete, now we need to put NSFW in the title
 
i hope she's not chafing
 
People only need to be 13 years old to be forum members. There are at least 2 regular posters that are only 15 or so.

Ummm... OK boys and girls....

I sure don't mean to offend. I thought it was worth a laugh. My apologies.

-Pete
 
People only need to be 13 years old to be forum members. There are at least 2 regular posters that are only 15 or so.

Ummm... OK boys and girls....

I sure don't mean to offend. I thought it was worth a laugh. My apologies.

-Pete

I though it was quite funny and think it's silly to be offended by that. You can see absolutely nothing and the girl is so small and pixilated that you REALLY can't even see anything. You'd get more out of going to the beach than with your edit. If somebody actually gets aroused by your edit.....wow....they have problems.
 
If somebody actually gets aroused by your edit.....wow....they have problems.

I don't think that's a concern. They're just lookin' out for the young 'nes.

I added a black stripe to cover up the naughty bits.

-Pete
 
If somebody actually gets aroused by your edit.....wow....they have problems.

I don't think that's a concern. They're just lookin' out for the young 'nes.

I added a black stripe to cover up the naughty bits.

-Pete

Oh....see I never saw anything except the version with the black stripe...that's why I was trying to figure out what the heck the problem was.
 
If somebody actually gets aroused by your edit.....wow....they have problems.

I don't think that's a concern. They're just lookin' out for the young 'nes.

I added a black stripe to cover up the naughty bits.

-Pete
Lol, Sorry but being a Hentai artist I have to point that one out as floating anatomy is one of those things that is somewhat common in Hentai.

3810851581_fa5c0e59a6_b.jpg


ottor, I think by now when you get the original uploaded you might just want to start a new thread for it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom