Need a Printer

Soppy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,
I am looking to buy a printer for some of my photos. It does not need to be professional quality but I would like my images to look good (who doesn't...). I would really like to spend around $50 but can go up to about $85. I realize that is rather limited but if there is something much better for a little more, let me know, maybe I'll spring for it. Duplexing and scanning would be nice as I am a student and will need to use the printer for things other than printing photos. Might as well print my essays on both sides of the paper and save some paper right? Ink cartridges and paper costs would ideally be low (I really don't want to shelling out $50 a month for ink as is the case with many Canon printers). I have done lots of research but can't seem to find much in my niche. Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. If the ink cost is ridiculously low (like some of the new Kodak Easy-Share printers), I will be willing to spend more because they will save me money in the long run.

Ok, I can go up to $150 now... I also don't need duplexing but it could be nice.

Most reactions

Back