Need ASAP Advice on photo shoot!

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this in the Digital area as well, but I dont think I posted it n the right place...

A friend of mine wants some pictures for a portfolio so she can sign up i a few different places for modeling, and I am hoping to get some good shots for my photography portfolio as well, so she has agreed to take a quick shoot outside today. It is fall here, and all of those beautiful yellows and faded greens are everywhere- leaves covering the ground, etc. She is looking for the nature type background, and a few others as well. I have my make-shift reflector, a tripod and a camera, and I think that is about it- what am I forgetting? (I like the natural light if you are wondering) And, it is a bit chilly/breezy/windy out- so what about goosebumps if she wears a tank top or something of the like- probably just photo shop them out, but Im new to that as well ;-) Hehe, Anyways, thanks in advance for any advice!!

Really? I never even thought of that! lol BUT I luckily just took it off the charger ;) Thanks for the wonderful advice! Now if only she would show up! Grr.. Have to shake my head at the people who make their own schedule even when they were given a specific time.. Lol. My perfect outside lighting is shifting! Nooooo

Shoot at low Depth of Focus. Don't worry, those beautiful colors will still come through, but it will separate here from the background.
Good luck and be sure to share your results!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back