Need help deciding on the right software for my event photography business

picturephotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
I have an event photography business and I am wanting to do something different for my customers. I want to get more creative with my photos and was wondering what ideas you had and the different programs I can investigate to see which I can use in a busy, quick environment. I use windows and my camera is a nikon d300. Thank you so much, Rita

I use both Lightroom and Photoshop, mainly Lightroom though

Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Capture One Pro 6...and then a ton of actions & plugins for Photoshop. Your pretty much set, Oh and an awesome plugin to checkout is Topaz Labs DeNoise. You're welcome : )

Are you looking for basic post-processing software, or something to produce a specialized effect? Perhaps you could post some samples of what you do and links to what you hope to acheive?

I have noticed a few of those studios run under the lifetouch inc conglomerate are using express digital software. Seems pretty nice when I asked he photog to show me some stuff. Seems pretty well packaged for a mix of features that are geared towards a business rather than pure photography. It's not cheap and not sure how it would handle on site event type activities.

I have noticed a few of those studios run under the lifetouch inc conglomerate are using express digital software. Seems pretty nice when I asked he photog to show me some stuff. Seems pretty well packaged for a mix of features that are geared towards a business rather than pure photography. It's not cheap and not sure how it would handle on site event type activities.

it is perfect for event photography

Thanks for all your ideas. My website is www.pictureladyphotos.com You can check out what I do and it's easy for you to know where I'm going with the new programs I'm needing for more creative look.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back