Thanks. If I could get everyone's opinion on all of these/help me find a link to them, that would be great. Thanks.
- [
Sigma Macro 105mm F2.8 EX DG AF Lens for Nikon Mount
-
Cambridge World, Item Details: Nikon 105mm f2.8 D Micro-Nikkor Lens
- A link to the Phoenix 100mm f/3.5 AF macro lens (I cannot find any sales links, only review links).
- A link to an ebay sale of a 35 year old Nikon macro lens.
Google is your friend, and
eBay needs to be searched on your own.
KEH.com has a list of model names. Use that to find a model, then use the
eBay search function. I can't spare more time for this one thread. Have you searched this very forum? There are plenty of macro lens threads. I'd suggest that you avail yourself of the resources here instead of expecting 20-30 replies to answer your question. I see very little "give" or initiative on your part.