Need help finding good macro lens

Thanks. If I could get everyone's opinion on all of these/help me find a link to them, that would be great. Thanks.

- [Sigma Macro 105mm F2.8 EX DG AF Lens for Nikon Mount

- Cambridge World, Item Details: Nikon 105mm f2.8 D Micro-Nikkor Lens

- A link to the Phoenix 100mm f/3.5 AF macro lens (I cannot find any sales links, only review links).

- A link to an ebay sale of a 35 year old Nikon macro lens.

Google is your friend, and eBay needs to be searched on your own. KEH.com has a list of model names. Use that to find a model, then use the eBay search function. I can't spare more time for this one thread. Have you searched this very forum? There are plenty of macro lens threads. I'd suggest that you avail yourself of the resources here instead of expecting 20-30 replies to answer your question. I see very little "give" or initiative on your part.

Thanks. If I could get everyone's opinion on all of these/help me find a link to them, that would be great. Thanks.

- [Sigma Macro 105mm F2.8 EX DG AF Lens for Nikon Mount

- Cambridge World, Item Details: Nikon 105mm f2.8 D Micro-Nikkor Lens

- A link to the Phoenix 100mm f/3.5 AF macro lens (I cannot find any sales links, only review links).

- A link to an ebay sale of a 35 year old Nikon macro lens.

Google is your friend, and eBay needs to be searched on your own. KEH.com has a list of model names. Use that to find a model, then use the eBay search function. I can't spare more time for this one thread. Have you searched this very forum? There are plenty of macro lens threads. I'd suggest that you avail yourself of the resources here instead of expecting 20-30 replies to answer your question. I see very little "give" or initiative on your part.

I have been using Google this whole time and I have spent about 30 minutes searching around Ebay for the 35-year-old lens that you mentioned. I understand that I cannot expect you guys to spoon-feed me all the information I need, I just wanted to make sure that I got everything right. Thank you very much for all of your help, and I'm sorry if I wasted your time.

Look for a nikkor 105mm micro ais f4 manual focus lens. You should be able to find one for $250 or so.

You'll have to manually adjust the focus and exposure with your d60, BUT that's really not a big deal.

The image quality difference between this lens and anything else in it's price range is huge.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back