Need help to Choose a camera

Ops.. i found it thanks "Ido" it was in PAL and when i change into NTSC it was corrected .. I have much more to learn about this camera :D

Get the Nikon 70-300mm VR, its a better lens
No need to push any lens. He's just starting out and has the kit zoom lens - let him figure out what he needs!

OP, I'm glad to hear that you've worked it out.
That being said, please do click the link in my post. (Not sure if you've noticed it's a link. The writing in all-caps is a link.) It has a list of countries that use the PAL standard and those that use the NTSC standard. I suggest sticking to the one that's right for your country, as it will ensure 100% compatibility with all media devices sold there. It's not really a big deal, as pretty much everything can be displayed on anything, but it's still best practice to use the standard that's accepted in your area.

50p is still great. You can slow it down by 2x and get 25p footage, which is the PAL standard, correspondent to NTSC's 30p.

No need to push any lens. He's just starting out and has the kit zoom lens - let him figure out what he needs!

OP, I'm glad to hear that you've worked it out.
That being said, please do click the link in my post. (Not sure if you've noticed it's a link. The writing in all-caps is a link.) It has a list of countries that use the PAL standard and those that use the NTSC standard. I suggest sticking to the one that's right for your country, as it will ensure 100% compatibility with all media devices sold there. It's not really a big deal, as pretty much everything can be displayed on anything, but it's still best practice to use the standard that's accepted in your area.

50p is still great. You can slow it down by 2x and get 25p footage, which is the PAL standard, correspondent to NTSC's 30p.

Thank you very much .. :D :D :D

Well Ido I believe for this range of price and focal length this is the best lens, well respected and cherished by many, also I think op likes my recommendation but in any case its just a suggestion, nothing more, nothing less.

Well Ido I believe for this range of price and focal length this is the best lens, well respected and cherished by many, also I think op likes my recommendation but in any case its just a suggestion, nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks for the advice .. actually as i saw 70-300 AF-S VR one is a v. good lens but price is little bit high.. I think i need more time to collect money for that ..
No job :D

I think you misunderstood my point. I actually agree with the recommendation, as the 70-300 VR is the best travel-friendly telephoto lens. (Lugging around a 70-200mm, even an f/4 model, seems ridiculous to me.) I just don't agree with the advice of buying another lens right now - any lens. He might end up not needing such lens after all, or he might really need f/2.8 on it. If the latter is true, the 70-300 would just be a hurdle, as it's not a very cheap lens.

Most reactions

Back