Need help with picture (photoshop)

rabidzoomer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello all, i recently went to a car show and took a few pics only currently my desktop is down and it has photoshop on it. I took this picture and i have not been able to edit it and i would like to take off some of the dust that is on the corvette symbol. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
-Mark

DSCN0867.jpg

I guess I an unclear as to what you want? The symbol looks pretty clean ans shiny to me.

I see it,.. clone, blur, sample, small gradient, paint, etc.. dust spots should be easy to clone out with a soft brush.

I will often lift layers (layer via copy) off the problem area, then ctrl click to load as a selection so I can paint and blur / smudge the area, then de-select and blur the edges lightly before merging down, or keep as layer for a while..

Guess I should add a spray can (not for the LENS or camera!!) to my pelican case.

-Shea

it should be all chrome in the middle of the corvette symbol but his detailing brushes left dust in the middle. I just want to get rid of it but im not sure on how and i do not have photoshop at the moment.

Thanks for the help shea.

-Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back