NEED HELP WITH QUICK RELEASE PLATE

monkeykinggaz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, new to the forums here. I'm having a bit of an issue I want to solve. I just purchased a Manfrotto Compact Advanced tripod off ebay. It is missing the quick release head for the camera. It's an RC2 plate, part number 200 lt-pl. I'm looking for a replacement plate but they're all fairly expensive. I'm wondering, will any generic rc2 plate work or would it have to be that exact one? Becuase there are rc2 plates all over the place. I just don't wanna pay 20 bucks for it if I can avoid it.

I wasn't even aware that there were generic Manfrotto-style plates available. I haven't bought one of these for a couple of years, but last I time I did, I seem to recall it was only ~$20 or so. Have you tried looking for used ones on eBay?

Hey guys, new to the forums here. I'm having a bit of an issue I want to solve. I just purchased a Manfrotto Compact Advanced tripod off ebay. It is missing the quick release head for the camera. It's an RC2 plate, part number 200 lt-pl. I'm looking for a replacement plate but they're all fairly expensive. I'm wondering, will any generic rc2 plate work or would it have to be that exact one? Becuase there are rc2 plates all over the place. I just don't wanna pay 20 bucks for it if I can avoid it.
If you consider $20.00 expensive to mount a camera onto a Tripod you got into the wrong hobby. If you get a generic plate and it fails you how much is that going to cost you? Food for thought.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back