Need help !!

1stphotographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

I am using the Dg Foto Art software to create Albums. I want to know How to cut the background of the pictures that I add to the page. I have been using the software for quite sometime. It is a Excellent software :thumbup:to create albums catalogue, banners.... But never did I try to remove the background of my pictures. For this present Album I need to remove the background.... Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I have been using Dg Foto Art for a long time now and let me tell you it very easy to remove the background. Here is what you do. First you add the picture on the page and click on the PXL Editor icon on the left hand side. Among the cons below the templates list (scroll the mouse over the icon and it will show you the title of the icons) When you click on the PXL Editor window the picture that you have inserted will show up in a large size. Now you need to select the lasso tool by clicking on the icons which is above the picture you wish to edit. now click on the picture you wish to edit and drawn the line around the picture you wish to keep once you have completed selecting the picture press the enter button and click on the Arrow icon on the top of the page ( right hand side) it will ask you to save the changes to the picture ( Note. Here is one thing I like about DG Foto Art. when you save the edited pictures it does not edit the original picture but creates a copy of the picture you have edited. so even if you make a mistake you still have the old picture handy) give the name to your picture and click on save and check your Dg Foto Art page that will show on the screen. The picture will not have any background.

See it is quite smile ....Happy editing ... Let me know the result :)

Hi cheryl,

That was great... I like this software, so much can be done and yet so simple to use. I have also started designing my templates on it. Dg Foto Art is a wondeful software for us photographers. If I have something I will be here ;-)

Hi,

Just wanted to check if you were able to get thing working for you. Have you tried applying the tones to the picutes. They make the pictues look great. Check them out ... Also you can edit the tones to the color of yor choice and save them for future use. Let me know how things are going on.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

Yes things are working great, had a few questions to start with, but the support team of Dg Foto Art helped me with that. They said they are open 24 hrs. That makes it easy to contact them.

I did try the tones they were good. The best part I liked was the touch up tools to remove marks on the pictures.

Thanks for recommending the software.

Good to know that you are enjoying the software. I am sure your business is on a rise.

The touch up tool is indeed good. However I like to keep the natural look on perople face, only use the touch up tools when I think it is actually necessary.

I like their templates the most, comes at a price but sure double your income. Did you check the templates on their website. They even have templates to create calenders.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back