Need paid help with stock photography

stylevolume

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for someone who knows basic stock photography (tabletop photography) to shoot pictures for my Fashion & Costume Jewellery business regularly. I am looking for someone who can do this job for a fairly low cost per picture as mine is a startup business and therefore I have limited resources. As we have had some quotes in the range of 10 pounds/ shot, which we cannot afford at this moment.

We need about 50 pictures shot at the moment, and then more from time to time. I am based in Birmingham, UK, so if you can think you can help, pls drop me a line along with your experience details and some sample pictures at ash.monga at gmail dot com . It doesn’t matter if you are not a professional, and just a student, if you can do the job well, I would be happy to work with you.

We are also an export company, providing products to wholesalers, and we are hoping to start a service, where we will sell high quality pictures to our wholesalers, so this may increase the demand for pictures several times, and we would like to outsource this work to our selected photographer.

Thanks

I am surprised that someone local to Birmingham has not taken you up on your offer, surely someone local can do the job for less than 10 quid per shot. accordingly I will make an offer myself with the idea that if you think your product will sell "down under" we can set up a local agency. I will email you via your web site and make some suggestions.
www.philipweirphotography.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back