Need quick advice!

Okay folks, enough is enough... the backgrounds are what the backgrounds are, and if the OP is happy with the result...

Okay folks, enough is enough... the backgrounds are what the backgrounds are, and if the OP is happy with the result...

Sorry, I thought we were discussing making the client happy with the result. I'm out.

I thought I'd give an update, I decided to send in all five photos to the recruiter. The ones I liked, others didn't, and vice versa so my gut just told me to go for it and send them all. That was Wednesday night.

Yesterday afternoon, Thursday, I got a call back for an in person interview on Monday. It's at Google HQ.

Thank you to eveeryone that helped, especially to those who took the time to tamp down some of the classic snark that finds its way out of the box every now and then.

Crossing my fingers, I'll let you know what happens! :) You all have been a huge help!

I thought I'd give an update, I decided to send in all five photos to the recruiter. The ones I liked, others didn't, and vice versa so my gut just told me to go for it and send them all. That was Wednesday night.

Yesterday afternoon, Thursday, I got a call back for an in person interview on Monday. It's at Google HQ.

Thank you to eveeryone that helped, especially to those who took the time to tamp down some of the classic snark that finds its way out of the box every now and then.

Crossing my fingers, I'll let you know what happens! :) You all have been a huge help!

Google HQ?! Sweet deal dude! Best of luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back