What's new

Need replacement Quantum Turbo Part. Help locate please.

CxThree

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
505
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I broke the strap on one of my quantum turbo 2x2 flash battery packs. I went to several stores today to find a replacement generic nylor or leather narrow strap and came up dry. I want to replace the whole thing, clasps included. Any idea of an online source for this?
 
Nevermind. Once my wife inforned me that the metal things on the straps were called Triglides, I was able to find them and the strapping on ebay. WTH do I know about craft supplies. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom