Need some much needed advice

that is just bull$h!t.
someone with experience and knowledge will use whatever comes along to create something.
yes, great equipment will help if the end result requires the characteristics that the equipment has but good work doesn't always mean perfect exposure and perfect focus.

Again, all of this knowledge and BS is completely irrelevant if you, the OP, can't yet take a decent picture.

There's enough of what we preach on the web

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lew

I appreciate that you care enough to voice your opinion. I should probably practice more than i am now, but i am learning a great deal. Like now i know why my colours look so weird thanks to you, or why my subject turned out so dark thanks to pgriz. Its a slow process for me.

You need a Buzz Lightyear camera !!
to infinite and beyond !!

I need some advice on how to improve my pictures, please point out all flaws and how i can improve upon it.
Any advice or critique is welcome.

My advice would be to spend ten Euro and buy a copy of this book. John Hedgecoe's Complete Photography Course: John Hedgecoe: 9780671475017: Amazon.com: Books

Guaranteed, within six months your photo skills and your photos will be better--that is, if you read the book, and learn even 1/100th of what it can teach you.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Let me play the worlds smallest violin for you. :violin:

I need some advice on how to improve my pictures, please point out all flaws and how i can improve upon it.
Any advice or critique is welcome.

My advice would be to spend ten Euro and buy a copy of this book. John Hedgecoe's Complete Photography Course: John Hedgecoe: 9780671475017: Amazon.com: Books

Guaranteed, within six months your photo skills and your photos will be better--that is, if you read the book, and learn even 1/100th of what it can teach you.

Thank you Derrel. I found it on amazon.uk, amazon.us won't deliver it to me for some reason.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back