need some thoughts

rebelnotarget

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, was out this weekend and thought i would post a couple. the last one of the eagles isn't a very good picture, but i was so excited just seeing them. I was pleased that i got both of them in one picture, i was running up a hill! Any thought would be welcomed. thank you.

I still can't believe I completely missed the eagles :(

I like that you go both both birds in the frame going in different directions but I think the second shot is my favorite. I like the way you have frozen the droplets.

The first shot is very nice but it is just a tad overexposed, I will have to show you how to compensate with the RAW converter next time you are here.

Those two eagles "composed themselves" well "into your frame" :D... I like how they are both going in different directions, each in his own corner of the frame ... gives a nice balance to the pic.

So you and Richard were out shooting again?
Cool!
I like the second photo very much .. but although technically the eagle-pic may have flaws, that one sticks out to me most here.

chris82 said:
Can I ask what settings you used for those water shots?

I have a rebel xt and i used f/4 aperture, iso 200 and 1/4000 sec shutter speed.

Most reactions

Back