Need sports now!

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, this is about as far as we can get. A little throw back to my Freshman year in college and a really good and special team.

Champ-ring-1-Edit.jpg

Good shooting. Seem so weird to be "sportsless" across North America... no NBA, No NHL, no XFL, no MLB, no high school, no NCAA Sports....weird....

I got a new lens and was looking forward to shooting local college baseball for fun...

Honestly, based on "the science" daytime outside sports when the temperature is above 80 should be fine with reasonable precautions. Play ball!!!

I got a new lens and was looking forward to shooting local college baseball for fun...

Honestly, based on "the science" daytime outside sports when the temperature is above 80 should be fine with reasonable precautions. Play ball!!!

What lens did you get? Little league started back up last weekend and I have two league games a week for 5 weeks.

League game 2- 0147_.jpg

League game 2- 0202_.jpg

League game 2- 0248_.jpg

What lens did you get? Little league started back up last weekend and I have two league games a week for 5 weeks.

Great shots. No matter what the level of sport, the human factor is what makes it so appealing and those facial expressions capture exactly that.

I got the Canon 100-400 4.5-5.6 Mark II L. I already had the 1.4 TC. For daytime wildlife on a crop sensor it has been great along with an old 300 mm f 4 prime. For night games I have a 70-200 f 2.8 L ... I was not bold enough to suggest to my wife I should get the 400mm f 2.8!

Most reactions

Back