Need to know new pose for wedding photography.

Nahin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Guys I contract an offer for photo shooting at wedding function, therefore want some pose with innovative and creative style. Suggest me through tips or photo post, will be appreciated. Any kinds of suggestion will be helpful for me.

*subscribes*

Have the bride hold the grooms collar as he tries to get away.

All are helpful buddy, thanks! Is there anymore from anyone? :(

Look up anything by Doug Gordon from Nikon.

Dear Flickr I already uses Pinterest and this is for the couple also possibly I need to take some group photos iolair.

Here's a couple of ideas of a recent wedding I shot for. The second pose, where the couple are walking towards each other was a tad tricky, but turned out nice. My advice....be creative. In some cases, it's ok to let your Photoshop skills shine!
$Bench Watermark small.jpg$Ghost shot watermark small.jpg

Helpful and appreciated. But I want something as look likes stunning and creative. Like some poses, gesture which may helpful to me be a creative photographer; most probably will be helpful to all photographers.

Can you really call yourself a creative photographer if you copy someone else's work/poses/creativity? Serious question.

Here's a couple of ideas of a recent wedding I shot for. The second pose, where the couple are walking towards each other was a tad tricky, but turned out nice. My advice....be creative. In some cases, it's ok to let your Photoshop skills shine!
View attachment 52531View attachment 52532
The second one gives me a dead feeling like...they are drifting souls meeting. Maybe thats what you are going for.
But anyways best way is to find out what their passion is, incorporate that into the photos. It can either be a hobby or their career. Make it more personalized

That was actually the bride's request that I make that image. At first I was hesitant because I knew it'd be a bit labour intensive, but decided to do it.

The groom from a wedding I'm shooting this weekend made mention of a love of fireweed. Right now, it's absolutely stunning, so I'll be incorporating that into what I hand over to them. The short lesson of the story here though, is don't be afraid to interview them. Don't be afraid to ask them what they like, or what they want out of your services.

Last edited:
I don't make copy Rob99 I just wanna to get idea. It's really not possible that after seeing a photo style or photograph put exactly stand or sitting a couple or group.

Most reactions

Back