Need younnuo YN560-TX info pls !

Yannick17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I am wondering if I can use the YONGNUO YN560-TX Flash Transmitter with the RF-603 II Radio Receivers ?
Will I be able to remotely control any flash sitting on the RF-603 II from the YN-560-TX ? Like changing power settings ?

I know it will for sure fire the flash but will it control the power as well ? (Of any brand flash)

Thank you

The RF-603 II have TTL pass-through function but I think they remain manual triggers. If you want the functionality you described above, I'm pretty sure you need the YN-622C-TX for Canon or YN-622N-TX receivers for Nikon.

I came across this, which might be of help

Wow thanks for the info i was trying to find without success. The 622c-tx is just a tiny bit more expansive. Would probably be what I need.

Wow thanks for the info i was trying to find without success. The 622c-tx is just a tiny bit more expansive. Would probably be what I need.

if you need ETTL the yongnuo 622 is worth paying a tiny bit more

Not sure if this thread is already too old.
For changing power settings on the flash you don't need TTL triggers/receivers if you have YN-560 III, 560 IV or YN685 flashes. With YN560TX you can control their power and zoom settings.
If you do want TTL then go for the YN622-TX unit on the camera (it has a nice LCD to make the control easier) and YN685 for flash or any other flash with YN622 II receiver.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back