needing print lab

akaras

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
I am new to this site but figured I'd get some good advice. I took my daughter's senior pictures, but I need a good lab to do the prints. Also, If I can figure out how, I will post some of the photos for advice. Does anyone know of a lab that does a good job at a reasonable price that I can use for my prints?
Thanks

Hello,
I am new to this site but figured I'd get some good advice. I took my daughter's senior pictures, but I need a good lab to do the prints. Also, If I can figure out how, I will post some of the photos for advice. Does anyone know of a lab that does a good job at a reasonable price that I can use for my prints?
Thanks
www.mpix.com

Read this for Mpix's image file preparation information.

WHCC is a pro lab that does an amazing job at a very good price. I've used them for everything from 4x6's to 24"x36" photos and a book.

Bayphoto is another one, they print for Smugmug.

WHCC is a pro lab that does an amazing job at a very good price. I've used them for everything from 4x6's to 24"x36" photos and a book.

WHCC is trade only though right?

I just ordered my first pints from MPIX on a recommendation from here. I'd like to try a few places for comparison sake though

WHCC is trade only though right?

I just ordered my first pints from MPIX on a recommendation from here. I'd like to try a few places for comparison sake though

Don't believe so.

Hello,
Thanks

SmugMug has integration to Bay Photo and EZ Prints. Check out our write up here: help - Which print lab should I choose?

If you want to go place an order at both those labs through your SmugMug account during your trial period, I would be happy to give you $20 dollars off each order for your feedback.

Just PM me.

Markham

Most reactions

Back