What's new

Nest C & C

linpelk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
406
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Someone at my daughter's preschool brought in this finch nest. I happened to have my camera in the car so I asked if I could borrow it for a few minutes and snapped a couple of pictures. I just wish I could have thought of a few other ways of capturing it.

Any c & c appreciated. Thanks

3407958107_985a7d05e4_b.jpg
 
Nice shot! I really like the DOF on it, but I think there should be something to balance out the large amount of white in the photo. Great work on capturing this though, I don't how else the scene could look better or more unique.
 
I actually like the concept around this capture a lot. Maybe could be a bit sharper, but I bet a sharpening pass would cover it... though the softness might contribute to the feel of the image, too, so I'd be careful with it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom