Never Forget The 2,966

CaboWabo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken inside the corvette museum it was pretty emotional to see all the wreckage and sadness from the day the twisted metal in the foreground was from the world trade center as well we should never forget the 2,966 people that died today
7975237058_65f8d71b68_c.jpg

great processing! YOu have a little blown out area on the wall but other than that great photo!

You know what I like about this photo the most? It does NOT look like an HDR. One small, very minor, issue I see is a little bit of crop on the left side might be in order. It looks like maybe part of another exhibit. That is the only problem I see with it. Great work.

You being from the windy city will probably understand this better than some: I was a truck driver back then, living in north west Indiana. I was on my way in to Chicago listening to Mancow like I did every morning. One of the first things he said when he signed on was that he was going to pull a prank on the people that tuned in late and when he did he wanted people to call in and back him up on it. When he made the announcement that the first plane had hit, I thought for sure that was his prank, and remember thinking it was pretty tasteless even for him (no small feat). That was the only time I remember in more years than I care to count that the C.B. radio was silent driving through downtown.

I hear ya zombiemann 9-11 is my birthday I was at Regis and Kelly in Ny waiting to get inside the studio to see the show its was and will be a day i can never forget

Most reactions

New Topics

Back