Never Get Out of the Boat (or, cleaning D810 sensor)

runnah said:
TWO entirely different songs. From wildly different eras. Neither one is "a version" of the other.

The titles are similar, but different. Different eras. Your passive-aggressive "Disagree" button use was duly noted, and not really appreciated, so I gave you one right back.

Whoa slow your roll!

1. I know that they are different that was the silly part
2. I am never passive aggressive, only openly hostile
3. You can disagree without being mad/upset/angry at someone
4. I see the "disagree" button as playful, not serious as this is a forum where we all BS.

"Whoa slow your roll!" as your opening statement. I rest my case.

runnah said:
TWO entirely different songs. From wildly different eras. Neither one is "a version" of the other.

The titles are similar, but different. Different eras. Your passive-aggressive "Disagree" button use was duly noted, and not really appreciated, so I gave you one right back.

Whoa slow your roll!

4. I see the "disagree" button as playful, not serious as this is a forum where we all BS.

I demand trial by combat.

runnah said:

Whoa slow your roll!

I demand trial by combat.
You can't beat a good punch up

Most reactions

Back