New and need advice ASAP

There are cameras other than Canon and Nikon.

Yes there are.
However, my knowledge is limited to Nikon, Olympus m4/3, then Canon (in that order).
I have close to zero knowledge of Sony and Panasonic, so better for me not to say anything than say something wrong.
I have zero knowledge of the current Pentax and other brands.

However, IF the OP does as he indicates he might, and go pro. Then he would probably want to stay in the same system, rather than switch systems. So he should pick a system that has a pro line that he could upgrade to.

Yes there are.
However, my knowledge is limited to Nikon, Olympus m4/3, then Canon (in that order).
I have close to zero knowledge of Sony and Panasonic, so better for me not to say anything than say something wrong.

However, IF the OP does as he indicates he might, and go pro. Then he would probably want to stay in the same system, rather than switch systems. So he should pick a system that has a pro line that he could upgrade to.

A) I wasn't referring to your posts but making a general statement.

B) It is possible to go pro without switching to Canon or Nikon.

limr said:
There are cameras other than Canon and Nikon.[/QUOT

SONY is currently #3 in "Pro" use (if one believes the internet...)

Yes there are.

A) I wasn't referring to your posts but making a general statement.

a- Sorry my misinterpretation.

b- Agree, I just have no knowledge of the other systems to say anything about them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back