What's new

New Avatar for Halo Fans...NSFC (not safe for chicks)

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Va
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Plucked my D200 outta the box the other day and slapped on a stock 55-200mm VR and took about 5 snapshots of random objects around me.

I wasn't trying to shoot anything special just checking to see if the camera functioned. When I took this, I haven't even open the manual yet, and didn't even know how to change modes. I was just using the stock flash when I took it. Anyway thought it would make a cool avatar.

HaloHelmWM.jpg
 
Yeah, I'm a girl and I'm nuts about Halo. But you know. Whatever.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom