new bag arrived!

chammer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Lowepro CompuTrekker AW Camera Backpack

I've only had it out of the box for a few mins and quickly transferred over the stuff from my Flipside 200. This thing is massive, but small at the same time. I'm so glad the 50D fits. :D

The quality on this bag appears to be top notch. Will be doing a photo shoot Saturday and Sunday so i'll be able to better judge how it feels on the back and working with it.

Sweet. Always feels good to get some new equipment.

This is the same bag I use. I really like it. It's amazing what you can pack in all the spaces and pockets.

Congrats! That 50D sure makes the Rebel line look small in that photo!

Lowepro makes nice stuff, I have the lens trekker 600 with some added slip-lok cases. Quality is fantastic.

thanks guys!

Congrats! That 50D sure makes the Rebel line look small in that photo!

Lowepro makes nice stuff, I have the lens trekker 600 with some added slip-lok cases. Quality is fantastic.

montana: thats for sure! when i first got the xsi i thought it was a decent ize/weight. never thought twice about it. when the 50D came it was a night in day difference in size and weight, and seeing them side by side is crazy. :D

Now does that backpack also fit a notebook? Ive been looking for a decent sized one to hold all my gear and my laptop, along with a few things for class because I planned on using it on campus.

Congratulations on your raging sack!!!!

Now does that backpack also fit a notebook? Ive been looking for a decent sized one to hold all my gear and my laptop, along with a few things for class because I planned on using it on campus.

it has a pocket and is stated its for a 15 inch laptop. i have a dell studio 1555 (15.6") that i havent tried to fit in it just yet...but the pocket seems quite decent sized. according to one review on amazon a user fit a 15.4 vaio in it.

am using the laptop right now, but i will give it a try and let you know. i do have the extended 9 cell battery on mine which sticks out a bit though, so it may not fit with it attached.

<chuckle>

"raging" is such an awesome word to append to random things.
"sticky" is another excellent one.
I'm also quite fond of "butt sneeze".

:lol:

Did you ever find out if the notebook fits nicely?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back