New-Be! with some pictures

lee_M

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
RIGHT!!

i'm new here! and i'm REALLY new to the hole photography thing!
I have bought the new Canon 400D it cam with the 18-55mm which is ok!
But i have also just bought a Canon 70-200mm F/4L lens!! i have not used it yet! well in the house i have and its amazing!!!!:mrgreen:
So here are some pics i have taken, when i first bought the camera about 3 weeks ago!
there not great and its just set to the point and press mode!:blushing:

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Torquay in south devon, england

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

for being new to photography you are doing quite well and you don't have the typical beginners problems with exposure :) ... but then again you say that was the green mode ;)

some nice shots there.

the bird on the last one is cool :) keep an eye on the horizon though... quite tilted on that one ...

... and you seem to spend a lot of money on lenses ;)

Hey lee, it’s always nice to see new people around here...although I’m semi new my self. But anyway when you post pictures in the gallery you might wanta number them so people can get back to you and let you know what they think about a specific picture. And I would love to answer any questions you have through private messaging, mainly because ill do anything to strike up a conversation about photography, and because i like helping people... I guess it’s the season eh? :cheers:

Hi Alex!
Yeah not all of them where on the Green mode (Auto) the first on wasn't and the night one!! that was from my bed room window, i took must of been 30 pictures trying to get the right one!! LOL well i have to start somewhere!!

And with the lens! LOL if i try and get the best i can at the time, then if i still have **** pictures then its 100% ME and not the camera! LOL
I mess with it all the time! i love it!!

Its just SO nice that you can remove the duff pictures and keep the good ones!
Not like the old film stuff!!!

Funky! thanks mate!! i'll number them in a mo!!

Great forum this!

Numering Done! Good Idea!

Excellent Captures here, nice lighting. Welcome to the photoforum by the way! Looking forward to seeing more of your work

i think i recognize 4&7... not sure where 2 is tho?.... good stuff, keep em coming :thumbup:

Archangel said:
i think i recognize 4&7... not sure where 2 is tho?.... good stuff, keep em coming :thumbup:

Hi mate! its on Torquay in south devon!

Is there anything i could of done to improve on the pictures?

Here is one of the Light house thats on Plymouth Hoe!

Love blue sky
IMG_0010.jpg

I've got a few more of Plymouth! if you would like to see them!:blushing:

Most reactions

Back