New, but not really new. ;)

MissMae

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I joined back in December of '09, but didn't really stay around. :blushing:

I'm back! :D

I recently (last summer) bought a Canon Rebel XS and have been addicted to taking pictures. That's not really new; I've liked taking pictures since I was a little girl.

I learned to shoot in manual back in early December-ish (of '10), and I'm loving every bit of it! I have a 50mm f/1.8 II that is darn near my first born child; it's constantly on my camera. Most pictures that I take are with that lens.

Let's see, what else. I'm a college student, I'm moving to Arizona at the end of this semester to live with the people whom I babysit for. Most of my pictures consist of their kids. Their daughter is three years old, and their son is eight months old. I'll have to get their permission to post pictures of them.

I'm also a CPST (Child Passenger Safety Technician) so if you have any questions about your kids and car seats, or any other general questions about safety in the car, I'm your girl! I love every bit of being a CPST. In fact, I'm an addict to another forum which is dedicated to car seat and child safety. Feel free to ask me any questions about it! No question is a silly question. The silly questions are the ones not asked. :)

Yep, that's about it! Just wanted to say "hi" again! I technically introduced myself a while back, but that was a long time ago... :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back