New Camera and trimming a beards

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently I picked up a second camera, when I didn't want to haul everything around. I purchased a Canon G9, its an amazing little camera. Today was beard trimming time, I had been growing it since September, it has served me well, Here is a before and after using the G9. I am impressed with its abilities, just had some fun with the editing, not my normal style, Anyone else have a Canon G series? I think they are up to G12 now? Nice little camera!

IMG_5467.jpg

IMG_5498.jpg

unfortunately my wife did not like this style.

The whole "after" image immediately has me thinking 1880's and the days of the wild west.

Haha I could not get something like that...Wish I could tho. Glad you like the camera. And is the d.p.d at the bottom your watermark or just your shirt?

Haha I could not get something like that...Wish I could tho. Glad you like the camera. And is the d.p.d at the bottom your watermark or just your shirt?
Signature/watermark

unfortunately my wife did not like this style.
Beard or PP?

The stache and beard thing

Not really a fan of that style PP, but the beard/mustache looks good.

Not a fan of the second one I assume? The first is how it came out of the camera, after some minor touch ups.
The second one, well, with that style of facial hair, you HAVE to give it that old look.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back