New Camera-Any Advice?

Beanie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to this forum, but have been interested in photography for years. I am currently shopping around for a new digital camera. Does anyone have any suggestions?

well, tell us your budget, what you want to do with the camera (business, serious hobby, or snapshots), and would you rather get an SLR or P&S.

Without knowing the budget, the first thing I would suggest is, go out to the stores and hold a few cameras. THat will give you an idea of what you might be looking for. I read everything I could get my hands on and got my mind set on the Nikon. Went to the store to check it out and hated the feel. Fell in love with the Canon instead. Just a different feel, more comfortable (to me). Changed my whole outlook in a matter of minutes.

After reading everything, youll find all the systems have their pros n cons. You can go crazy trying to pick which system is best overall. Im sure their is no "best system". Go hold a few and check out their menu layouts. That will tell you more than all the reviews of what other people think you should use.

Good luck. Im glad Im done.

Most reactions

Back